A Quilt-Along

Beginner’s Quilt-Along

Pat Sloan and Michelle Foster at The Learning CenterThe Learning Center are hosting a Quilt Along.

Beginner’s Quilt-Along

They are taking a slight detour from teaching quilting techniques and get sewing over the next few months with the Beginner’s Quilt-Along. I hope you’ll join them and have some FUN! Bonus: you’ll have a beautiful gift completed in time for Christmas too. So, why don't you go over and take a look! Grab a button and join Michelle next Thursday, June 7, 2012, for the first block!

I am seriously thinking of joining them for the Quilt Along to learn some new blocks and win prizes. Pat and Michelle promised prizes!

My Week

I kept busy this week working on my lil' twister quilt. Took it this afternoon to my friend Irene, to quilt it all together. It will be one of our joint entries in the County Fair. Then it will go to little Sophie to live for the rest of her life! That baby is so cute I can't wait to kiss her little cheeks! Her momma is my youngest daughters best friend they joined the Army after high school together, my husband and I are so proud that they chose to serve their country. We really have missed Sam over the last three years. We hope to meet Mark (her husband) and Sophie this summer. I would love to give the baby her quilt and a blue ribbon.

Update Quilt is quilted, i am working on the binding today! My dilemma is over Sam has agreed a Blue Ribbon might be nice.

This is my photo of the week! "Sam & Sophie"

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White