Today

Modern Scrappy Bits Swap on Flickr

I have gathered all my bits and pieces for my secret partner! I just need to make a needle book. I have really had fun with this swap. You should try one! Take a look Modern Scrappy Bits Swap

The top scraps are in the bag below with some vintage 70's scraps I know she will like!

Needle Case Scraps!

I am going to use these scraps to make my secret partner a needle case. Can anyone tell me the purpose of one?

The August Break 2012

This little caterpillar fell from the sky and hit me in the head on Saturday! It really startled me! The kids at the birthday party (7 years old boys) thought it was hilarious. So, here he is in all his glory.

My best buddy turned 7! It is hard to believe time flys so fast!

Thanks for stopping by the boon docks! I really enjoy your friendship and comments.

Please say a prayer for my blogging friend Amy and her ever swelling belly with twins! She blogs here Stitchery Dickory Dock and I am sure you have heard of Amy before. She is in the hospital until she delivers in two weeks. So please put her and her family on you prayer list. If you don't pray send her good thoughts and well wishes! Thanks again! Lisa

Comments

  1. What a cool set of scraps...I think they're useful when travelling or sewing on the sofa?
    Now I know you saved me one of those cakes and it's making its way in a well sealed box to my house right? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bunch of scraps, lucky swap partner. Ok I laughed out loud when I read the story about the caterpillar falling from the sky, that was hilarious. Prayers for Amy, hope the twins and mom stay healthy for the next couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop