Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Not Sew Lazy

Finished

Anna Maria Horner feathers for Lucy @ Charm About You with my signature block for
Scrappy? Sew Bee It! I love this Flickr Bee!

A block for me!

Works In Progress

Binding for the Halloween Quilt

Fabric cut out for baby bibs or burp cloths for two new babies. Which do you think I should make?

I was going to link up with Works in Progress at Freshly Pieced but I having difficulty with my cut and paste! Argh! That is how the cookie crumbles some days.

Let me know baby bibs or burp cloths? XX Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Make them both!.....I have the cloths cut to make burp cloths..I've had them cut since March.....They still need to be finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, those feathers are fab and what a groovy siggy block - genius! Burp cloths

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby bibs shaped like a burp cloth? :P) I am so glad you are ok Lisa. Those snow amounts in WV were amazing and I kept wondering about you. Love those feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your feathers too! Is there a tutorial for that?

    ReplyDelete

I love a two way conversation! Comments are appreciated!