Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Cynthia of Green Couch Designs created this beauty! I felt very honored to receive one! She is so talented! Thank you!

Love can mean so much!
I am one lucky woman! Forever sewing something, Lisa


(Even if the satellite dish is not working! My sewing machine won't stitch right and will take weeks to get repaired! Ugh, I have these two beautiful children, a spare machine, and a loving husband).

Happy Valentine's Day
May God Bless You All With Love Today And Everyday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are the most precious photos of those little sweeties! Hope you are enjoying your Valentines Day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some sweet little Valentines you've got there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling picture of the two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Us creative people can always find a way to make do! Having our loved ones is a delight!

    ReplyDelete

I love a two way conversation! Comments are appreciated!