Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pin It Winner

Pin It Pincushion Blog Hop Winner

#106


Quilting Tangent September 12, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Maybe a jack o lantern pincushion.


Congratulations! I will contact you by email!

Thank you all for hopping along with us! So many blogs and pincushions!

Enjoy your week! I am still a little busy! Hope to sew some on Sunday!

I started reading Simple Retro, the second book by Camille Roskelley of Simplify. It is quite informative and has some of the most amazing patterns! I let you know what I think when I am done.

Tip: See a new book you just got to have! Check prices on amazon, barnes and nobles, then do a search on ebay. Normally, I find it cheaper on ebay with free shipping!

Until next time,
Create and be unique,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the winner....Thank you for hosting the lovely giveaway as part of the hop.

    ReplyDelete

I love a two way conversation! Comments are appreciated!