Everyone comes home

Everyone made it home to see us.
Reindeer Zoey seems the happiest with her gifts
and meeting her Aunt for the first time!


Our youngest daughter was glad to bring Zoey
to our little party and open presents
before giving me the flu!

Thank you dear next time
I hope to return the favor!
I am sorry but waiting to tell me you are sick
until you have been here a day, and exposed
the household has made me grumpy!


Our Dave did receive quite a bit
and was very happy with his new stash
of Xbox games!

It is delightful to show my Mom here as she receives a gift!
As this blog is also a record of our lives in the boon docks.

Our oldest Daughter was able to get time off
from work and join us for Christmas.
It made it very special because David
had not seen her in almost a year.
Little Zoey had never met her Aunt!
As I write this they are out with Davids
Bow and Arrows testing them out!

Makes me most happy he gets
to spend time with his mother!


No pictures of Randy and I?
Nope I took the photos and he was in
no mood to pose for the camera!
He is still recovering and ding excellent,

Thank you for following!
Hope you had a very merry Christmas!


Lisa

Even now as I have the flu I see the need
to get together as being very important for everyone!
You only get one family!

Comments

  1. Great pics!

    Wishing you great Merry Christmas and fabulous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a fun Christmas! Glad to know your hubby is doing better.
    Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery. Hang in there.
    Happy New Year!
    Hema

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like family get togethers! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop