Thursday, January 22, 2015

What Is Your Remix?

On the Jolly Jabber,
the
Fat Quarter Shop blog,
are directions to enter the latest contest!


Basically they want you to pick your group of
9 Cotton+Steel Fabrics
and pin them to Pinterest!

(Anyone else having trouble linking to pinterest in a post)? Ugh!

The instructions tell you how to do
Everything! So just click on this

What's Your Remix? link to The Jolly Jabber

and start pinning!

Don't have a Pinterest Account
the instructions tell you how to do it!
Way to go
Fat Quarter Shop!

If you want to see mine click on the red P
On the top right below About me!

Do you see it? Click on it!
Red P
And see my
What's Your Remix?

Have fun my wonderful friends!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I just joined a BOM from Elizabeth Hartman's new book. Westwood Acres is sponsoring it and I am in Cotton & Steel group. Can't wait to get my first fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I love a two way conversation! Comments are appreciated!