Laundry Day Tee

 

Hello friends! I made a new tunic this last week! I found the fabric and it is so soft and comfy. I just had to find a pattern to make myself a shirt. I had a little trouble with the neckline (only because I didn't read the directions)! Once I did, it all worked out fine. I learned I like the look of twin needle sewing but hate doing it! So I won't! Just a stretch stitch hem for me from now on.

I love a great deal and the Laundry Day Tee Pattern is FREE and easy!

You have to join the Facebook group to get it Love Notions Pattern Support ! If you are going to make a knit top for the first time I recommend this group anyways. They are all very helpful. The pattern link is in the rules. Otherwise you can pay $4 and no help. I'll take the free advice anyday. It is also fun to show what you made in the group and ask questions.

If your in the market to try sewing knits I also recommend buying Girl Charlee KnitFix - Girl Charlee you get a great assortment and you don't go broke. They also have a Facebook Group where you can buy, sell, or trade any of the knifix fabrics Girl Charlee KnitFix! It is another great place to show your work and find other places to get patterns.

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop