Marti Michell Mini Quiltmania Competition
Marti Michell Mini Quiltmania competition has begun!
Anyone can enter as long as you use Marti Michell templetes! You can do it! You've got two weeks to enter so there's no excuse not to get cracking on one of these amazing mini quilts. There's 13 quilts to choose from with varying degrees of skill required for each. The thing they all have in common is that they use Marti Michell Templates to make. Simple. Want to know what you can win? Well keep reading!
Here's the complete list of all 13 quilts and where you can find their tutorials. Just pick one (or two or three or thirteen) and have a crack.
- A Tree Quilt Mini Quilt by Rachel at Wooden Spoon Quilts: Click here for tutorial
- There's a Bear in There Mini Quilt by Cat at Cat + Vee: Click here for tutorial
- Rainbow Triangles by Tonya at The Crafty Mummy: Click here for tutorial
- Coral Mini Quilt by Kristy at Bonjour Quilts: Click here for tutorial
- Beach Boxes Mini Quilt by Peta at She Quilts A Lot: Click here for tutorial
- I Left My Heart in Colorado Mini Quilt by Lucy at Charm About You: Click here for tutorial
- Thanks a Bunch Mini Quilt by Angie at GnomeAngel: Click here for tutorial
- Bear Paw in the Bee Hive Mini Quilt by Marti at Marti Michell: Click here for tutorial
- Nebula Mini Quilt by Alyce at Blossom Heart Quilts: Click here for tutorial
- Whirlwind Mini Quilt by Nat at Ouvrages de Nat: Click here for tutorial
- Fall Pumpkin Mini Quilt by Lisa at In The Boon Docks: Click here for tutorial
- Pineapple Slice Mini Quilt by Lisa at Sweet Little Pretties: Click here for tutorial
- Butterfly Mini Quilt by Raylee at Sunflower Quilting: Click here for tutorial
This one is mine!
WHAT CAN YOU WIN?
The lovely lady herself, Marti Michell, is sponsoring a fabulous prize for one lucky winner. You can win a $50 gift voucher to spend online at the Marti Michell shop. This is such a great prize for adding to your template collection and taking advantage of some of the great template pattern books Marti has written. Go window shopping by clicking here.
Established in 2010 Simply Solids has been providing the UK sewing and quilting community with designer cotton solids in a vast rainbow of colours! We remain as one of the UKs premier destinations for Robert Kaufman's Kona Cotton Solids and our rapidly expanding blenders division is allowing us to introduce many more designer fabrics to our mix. Here you will currently find manufacturers such as Michael Miller, Art Gallery Fabrics, Makower and Riley Blake to name but a few!
Still not convinced, check out their Fat Quarter Bundles section and start dreaming about what's coming your way! Click here to drool.
HOW DO YOU ENTER?
Simple. There's a link below and you can submit your photo of your finished mini quilt made via one of the 13 tutorials on this linky. Alternatively you can submit your photo to the specific album in the Farmer’s Wife 1930’s Sampler Quilt Facebook Group or you can post it on Instagram with the hashtag #MartiMichellMiniQuiltmania and tag Angie (@gnomeangel) and Marti Michell (@MartiMichell) in the photo. So many ways to enter there should be no excuse for you not to be in the running! Entries will be open from Wednesday 30 November 2016 @ 7:30am AEST (Sydney Time) and close Wednesday 14 December 2016 @ Midnight AEST. (That's two weeks to make a mini quilt, you can totally do it!)
HOW DO I WIN?
We have a secret panel of judges that will choose their favourite entries which will go in the running to win a prize. It’s open internationally and winners will be announced on Friday 16 December at 7:30am AEST. (Judges decision is final and discussion will not be entered into.) Excited? I know I am. I can’t wait to see what everyone makes and how you all make your own versions with your own unique spin on it. If you have any questions hit me up in the comments or click here to drop me an email.
This blog post was written by Angie of Marti Michell Mini Quiltmania Entry Link Up - GnomeAngel I am dealing with some personal matters and will share more at another time! Thank you Angie! Hugs to all and good luck! Lisa