Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas 

As I await the arrival of of my daughters and grandchildren for Christmas I am grateful that all of them are in good health considering the year they have had!  Both girl have suffered losses in jobs, cars, and homes! It could have been much worse and I pray that 2019 will be a much better year! Everything lost can be replaced but they cannot! 

I pray that your holidays are filled with love and laughter!










If you find in the New Year you can afford to help Ashley and the girls recover from the fire that destroyed everything please give to the Go Fund Me page I setup!


Merry Christmas and thank you, Lisa


Comments

  1. It must feel so good to have everyone home and safe, where you can hug them and feed them and love on them. I find that odd-numbered years are always better years, so here's to 2019!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White