Quilters Planner 2019

Are you planning your Quilty year yet?



There are 2 cover choices and are available here The Quilters Planner or at Fat Quarter Shop




The front - I used the Mini Kwik Sparkler I made last year! The EPP pattern by Karie Jewell. You can purchase her patterns at 
Karie Jewell to make your own Mini Kwik Sparkler! 



I love Alison Glass Road trip so of course I had to use it! Keep me happy all year! The planner cover pattern is available called the 
Zippy Planner Cover by @whatthebobbin is free!

I used the pattern but put the zipper on the back! It is a great planner and even has a sew along! So get yours and I’d love to see how you decorate your own!

Create and be Unique - Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White