Trinket Sew Along Week 1 Blocks



The Trinket Sew Along started last week. If you click on the link you can find out all about it and where to get the pattern!  The picture above is the look I am striving to achieve, with some variations of course.  I did decide to use Moda Grunge for the background instead of gray I am going with the Grunge Black!




Each day Monday - Friday you post that days block!



I am making 3 blocks for each day! 
The FPP (foundation paper piecing) blocks are not hard or time consuming!
A pattern even a beginner can do!













I am using Alison Glass fabrics I have collected over the years. 
But you can use any fabrics you like!



Most of my block are made from 5” charm squares!



Lines #4 is my favorite block for Week 1!
If you need help with FPP search the site in the search block. 
 I have tips and tricks. 
Have a look in my toolbox!


Our Birthday Girl Sarah turned 1 on march 14, 2019



Thank you for reading!
Create and be Unique
Lisa

Comments

  1. Those are cute little blocks, and wonderful fabrics you chose. A year old already! Hardly seems that long. She is just as cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop