Trinket Sew Along Week 2


Trinket Sew Along Week 2

with  Alison Glass 

(Click link to find out about the sew along)


Once again these block where not difficult and fun to do!
Home life was busy here so I completed my 15 blocks in two days. 
The sew along has you make one block a day of each block!







I loved making the little boats!
I thought of our Sailors days they said
 “A red sky at night was a sailors delight!”
The meaning being calm seas!



If you are on Instagram, I am @intheboondocks,
(Please follow, I will follow back) 
 and the way to see everyones blocks
Is in the Search section type in the tag #tricketsal 
last I read there are 5,000 blocks!




I think the best part is seeing everyones differences 
in how they interpret what color choices to use!

Lines 1 - 10





Well today starts week 3 the lines are over and it is onto Shapes!

Thank you for reading and following along!

Create and be unique,
Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White