Rocket Star Quilt Block with the Fat Quarter Shop
Hello Everyone I am Lisa welcome to In The Boon Docks. I want to thank the Fat Quarter Shop for inviting me to participate in the Rocket Star Quilt Along. My block is sewn with Aurifil 50wt thread and Snow Kona, Tula Pink Pinkerville fabrics! Just a few fabric changes can make a classic and vintage block look very modern!
The greatest part the block is free!
- FREE block pattern: https://www.fatquartershop.com/media/wysiwyg/pdf/RocketStar-BlockPatternFINAL.pdf
Links to purchase a kit, backing, and even a terrific video!
- Quilt kit: https://www.fatquartershop.com/rocket-star-quilt-kit
- Backing set: https://www.fatquartershop.com/backing-set-for-rocket-star-quilt-kit
- Nova collection that the quilt is made from: https://www.fatquartershop.com/moda-fabrics/nova-basic-grey-moda-fabric
- Fat Quarter Shop blog post link: https://blog.fatquartershop.com/classic-vintage-rocket-star-free-pattern-video-tutorial/
- Youtube video tutorial link (https://youtu.be/bmBPPX4aK4Q
Creative Grids Starburst 30 degree Ruler
There is no waste of fabric when cutting these blocks out!
I love this ruler!
- Ruler link (the ruler template is on the pattern too): https://www.fatquartershop.com/creative-grids-starburst-30-degree-ruler
Thank you for stopping by and please checkout the
Create and be unique!