Wave Your Flag Tablerunner with the Fat Quarter Shop


Wave Your Flag Tablerunner 




Today over on the Jolly Jabber you can get two free patterns, 
Wave Your Flag Tablerunner (as seen above), 
and a Stars, Stripes, and Dots Quilt Pattern!


(Click this link to get to patterns)

Happy Flag Day,
Hi I am Lisa and would like to thank 
the Fat Quarter Shop 
letting me sew along today.
 I enjoy blogging with the Fat Quarter Shop 
and sewing in their quilt alongs and sew alongs!
I love the free pattern and think these would 
also look great if you just wanted to 
make placemats for the 4th of July!
It is great for a beginner or experienced sewer!


 are great for keeping track 
of all your pattern pieces!


It is a great pattern to chain piece quickly together!




make these seams line up perfect!
They are my new favorite notion!




Jump over to the Fat Quarter Shop to get your patterns

I also like to wish my husband a Happy Anniversary,
 22 years and going strong!
I feel privileged to be your wife! 





Thank you for stopping by!
Create and be Unique, Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop