Quilty Pages Needlebook by Princess in a Pouch Designs


Quilty Pages Needlebook 
by Sarah Gozzo


Available on Etsy

This is my needlebook!


Available on her blog
Princess in a Pouch Designs

The pattern is made for anyone who sews
beginners to advanced!
It has a lot of ways to add your own spin on it!

I knew the thing missing from all my other needlebooks 
was a zipper pouch to keep my needle threader 
and ThimblePads by Colonial Needle! You can get ThimblePads at the 


I looked up on YouTube and watched a video
on how to sew vinyl (Vinyl Zipper Pouch) the first
 one that came up was by
Erica Arndt
It showed me what I needed to know.


Since I was making this for myself I used my favorite Heather Ross fabrics!


The zippers are good to hold any little things you don’t want to slip out!


The butterfly pouch is in the pattern to hold 
spools of thread, mine being Aurifil Thread of course!
Aurifil is good for machine and hand sewing.





A place to hold needles!


The Heather Ross Spider is very old,
telling the story of the “itsy bitsy spider)!


The pattern shows you how to add a scissor holder.


To see a lot of different ideas checkout
on Instagram the hashtag
#QPNBSAL

I enjoyed sewing the pattern and will use it again! 
I recommend the pattern, really all her patterns.  
I think she is quite a talented pattern designer. 

I love my new needlebook, just for me!
You will too!




You can get the pattern off Etsy, her blog, Instagram @princess_ina_pouch
I hope you enjoy the pattern as much as I did.

Thank you for reading 
and following,
Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White