Jolly Bar 3 Quilts Along Week 4





Hello
Welcome to
In The Boon Docks 
I’m Lisa Johnson
I’ll be making a Tablerunner
Using the book 
Jolly Bar Book Volume 3

I want to thank the 
for letting me participate in this 
Quilt Along and being one of the bloggers

The fabric I am using is


A Blooming Bunch Jolly Bar
Maureen McCormick for Moda Fabrics
Available at 


Read all about the quilt along on the 
Jolly Jabber

Today begins Week 4 of the 
You can click on the above link to get block 
dates and fabric requirements!

To do these blocks you will need the book

This weeks block is 

(Scroll to the bottom of the post and it will have the link to week 4)



Simple chain piecing makes the blocks quick!


We have 2 styles of the Paradox blocks this week 
and we are making 2 of each!

Diamond Paradox Blocks



Arrow Paradox blocks




Check out the other
Bloggers quilting along 
with the Fat Quarter Shop




Thank you for reading today.
If I can be any help just email me,
Create and be unique!
Lisa

Post on Instagram and use the hashtag #jollybar3qal
So we can see each others work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White