I called Designer Tula Pink

I did something fun yesterday,do you wanna know what I did. As you know, I live in the boon docks, WV, not a place normally Tula would come for a book signing. Yesterday, I read she would be at a certain quilt shop signing books. I called the store in the midwest and talked to her very nice mother, who was with Tula. I did ask her if Tula Pink was her real name and she told me yes. She asked me to hang on, next thing I know I am speaking to Tula herself. She laughed when I told her I was in WV and wanted to have her sign her new book for me. She said sure thing, she'd put it in the mail today. I cannot wait, it has really great patterns in it I hear. I was so excited I bought some Prince Charming fabrics, so I would be ready when it arrives. She is a very talented designer and very nice. Look for her at Tula Pink (click on tula's name and go there).

Comments

  1. The link won't work for me. Even when I type it in, it comes up as a server error =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried it and it went to her homepage. Please try again later and see if it was a server down or something. Sorry Cherie! I do think you might like her fabric lines.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop