Just a little purse for a girl

We are off for a week to visit our oldest daughter at the beach! Our little David is excited to see his mother. Currently, she is the nanny for her best friends daughter, who turned 5 a few days ago.

I chose to make up a paper pattern to follow. To show you how easy it is 4 fabrics and a homemade pattern.
The fabric is Lecien - lovely Punch Girls, given to me by a very nice woman, Mary from the WVMQG.

Sample fabric packs only has one piece of each print. So each part of this little purse is a different.

I used a tiny magnetic snap. Which I deconstructed off a purse last month! Recycle!

I am hoping she will like it! What little girl doesn't like Panda's? Just in case I but $5 in the change purse I made to go with it.

Have a great week everyone! I am going to no WiFi land so possible no posts, mail anything until Monday.

Until next time, create and be unique, Lisa

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. Most little girls love purses. My toddler already does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable and I have yet to meet a child that doesn't like MONEY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable purse. My oldest Granddaughter will be turning 6 yrs old at the end of August and she wants me to make a little dress and matching purse. This little one would be perfect. Any chance you will do a tutorial for those of us who aren't quite so good at seeing something and being able to copy it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao... sono una Possibilitarian e ci siamo già messaggiate. Rinnovo la mia gratitudine per averti conosciuto perchè hai un blog veramente carino e hai fatto una borsa con amore. BRAVA!!!
    margherita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop