Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Just a little purse for a girl

We are off for a week to visit our oldest daughter at the beach! Our little David is excited to see his mother. Currently, she is the nanny for her best friends daughter, who turned 5 a few days ago.

I chose to make up a paper pattern to follow. To show you how easy it is 4 fabrics and a homemade pattern.
The fabric is Lecien - lovely Punch Girls, given to me by a very nice woman, Mary from the WVMQG.

Sample fabric packs only has one piece of each print. So each part of this little purse is a different.

I used a tiny magnetic snap. Which I deconstructed off a purse last month! Recycle!

I am hoping she will like it! What little girl doesn't like Panda's? Just in case I but $5 in the change purse I made to go with it.

Have a great week everyone! I am going to no WiFi land so possible no posts, mail anything until Monday.

Until next time, create and be unique, Lisa

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. Most little girls love purses. My toddler already does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable and I have yet to meet a child that doesn't like MONEY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable purse. My oldest Granddaughter will be turning 6 yrs old at the end of August and she wants me to make a little dress and matching purse. This little one would be perfect. Any chance you will do a tutorial for those of us who aren't quite so good at seeing something and being able to copy it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao... sono una Possibilitarian e ci siamo già messaggiate. Rinnovo la mia gratitudine per averti conosciuto perchè hai un blog veramente carino e hai fatto una borsa con amore. BRAVA!!!
    margherita

    ReplyDelete

I love a two way conversation! Comments are appreciated!