My first label and a winner

What a great feeling ironing my very first label onto a quilt I made, even if it is a mini!

Sara was very helpful and the labels really are not expensive!

You can find out more about ordering your own
HERE

When I did my design changes I messed up numbering comments so I am working on fixing that little problem!

Lets see who won the Aurifil Sampler Pack
From the July "Stitch on Prints"

Mr. Random.org picks?


KT July 5, 2013 at 7:43 PM
I follow via email! Thanks for the chance

Congratulations KT!

A downfall to living in the wood! Poison Ivy! All up and down my arm on my neck!

Have a great weekend!
Until next time, create and be unique! Lisa

Comments

  1. CONGRATS KT!
    ENJOY!

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you every tried using Zanfel for poison ivy/oak relief? It works great and is an over the counter product in the pharmacy....it breaks down the chemical bond on your skin from the poison ivy and relieves the itch...works fast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop