WiP wednesday

Welcome to "In The Boon Docks"! I went to freshly pieced for WiP wednesday and there are over a hundred blogs all linked together! I have decided I would like to participate on Wednesdays!
I hope you will join me!

Working on next months "Stitch on Prints". I love this child's print but it came in a scrap pack, so no info on it.

Lorax is back - I cut the 10" blocks out for more blocks!

A finish - Woo hoo! The Aspen Frost mini quilt I was hand stitching here is all binded and done.

I have to admit, I need more practice on my stitches!

WiP wednesday at freshly pieced

Don't forget to enter the "Stitch on Prints" July Giveaway

for Aurifil Thread

Until next time, create and be unique! Lisa

Comments

  1. The mini quilt turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute, love your mini tumblers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomely cute projects! Loving the panda;-)
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop