Monday, September 30, 2013

Selfish Sewing and Birch Fabrics

This last week sewing for myself was extremely fun! Each day getting up and trying to decide what I was going to create. I hope you got to do some Selfish Sewing!

If you are interested in purchasing any Birch Fabrics
fabricworm looks like they have the current designs. I noticed last night that a lot of them where on sale!

Fabric: The Grove Dusk, The Grove Decor, Birch Fabrics
Thread: Aurifil 50 wt. White, Aurifil 12 wt. #3910 variegated Yellow
Hand Stitching: purse and strap
I just love this yellow!

My friend Debbie gave me this big (25" x 27") pillow. It needed to be recovered and she just didn't feel like doing it. So, I gladly took it home!

Pillow Cover Front
Fabric: Patch Blocks, The Grove Decor, Birch Fabrics
Thread: Aurifil 50 wt. White

Pillow Cover Back
Fabric: Miscellaneous Zebra Canvas

Boys having thinking time!

Priceless!

Thank you for stopping by!

Until next time,
Create and be unique,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice running into you on Friday and getting to see your purse and accessories in person! They are really lovely and your pillow turned out so nicely, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good week! Looks like lots of great things are going on here. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love a two way conversation! Comments are appreciated!