Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentines at Sew Mama Sew

Digging in my stash I found a Valentines Panel. I thought "Zoey" loves red and likes to play with pillows. I used Aurifil 12 wt. #2530 Blossom Pink to stitch her name on one side!

The Blossom Pink matches the flowers color on the front! Bright and beautiful!

Now I just have to think of something for my one true love! Got any ideas please share?

Thank you for stopping by,
Create and be unique,
Lisa

I am linking to Sew Mama Sew Little Gifts of Love Challenge! What can you make to link up? They have prizes! Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Cute! She looks quite pleased

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures of your lovely daughter. The pillow is also a darling.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how your DH is, but I was making Valentines for some girlfriends once, and he sort of indicated that he would feel slighted if I didn't make a fancy, beaded, sequined, ribboned, special Valentine card for him, too. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love a two way conversation! Comments are appreciated!