Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ALYOF April Goal

ALYOF - April Goal

Hi everybody! My goal this month is to take this stack of beautiful fabric and create something! Shhhhhh, it's a secret! It is one of the most important things I need to do!


Have you ever over booked your time and everything is due around the same time? That seems to be what I have done to myself! It is all fun stuff and opportunities I want to have again! So, if I am not sharing much right now hopefully in the near future I will!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Create and be unique!
Lisa

I am linking to bittersweet designs


3 comments:

  1. love those fabrics, can't wait to see what you create!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of those fabrics and look forward to seeing what you do with them! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love a two way conversation! Comments are appreciated!