Happy Fathers Day Dad


My father taught me love is very important part of marriage!
He taught me your spouse should be your best friend!

He taught me unconditional love for your children
And parents was very important
To love yourself!

To find love you first had to love yourself!

He taught me many thing over the years
But the most important was that no matter what he loved me!
(I love you too)!

This is my Father with his wife Maria!
I could not have asked for a better step-mom.
She cares and loves my father very much.
He is a lucky man to have her!
Which is hard to find at any age.


Without you Dad
I would have never had these people in my life!
Thank you so very much! I love you!
I hope you have a great day!
Lisa

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop