Tools In My Toolbox - FPP

I've been doing a little FPP (foundation paper piecing) and have found these products to be very helpful.
I think you can find most of these items Fat Quarter Shop
 
Carol Doak's Foundation Paper
Sewline glue pen & a refill

Wonder Clips

Add a Quarter Ruler

Small Scissors

Small Rotary Cutter

6 1/2" x 2 1/2" Ruler

Seam Presser

10" Cutting Mat (mine spins)

After you complete each block glue the paper description of the block to the back of it. Because let's get real will you remember after 99 blocks which one is Aunt. I won't!

 

 

The Fat Quarter Shop has a code for you to get a 10% discount! So, write it down and remember to use it! I always forget things like that!

Quilting Fabric, Quilt Fabric, Moda Fabrics, Quilt Kits, Online Quilting Fabrics & FREE Quilt Patterns | Fat Quarter Shop

I be back with my blocks from this week! If you have any questions please leave me a comment and I will get you an answer! XX Lisa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Great tools for paper piecing :) love my add a quarter ruler, the other item I use all the time is a postcard, out of all my tools for paper piecing its my must have item :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White