Decades of Style Pattern Company is having a Sew Along! If you are on instagram start following Decades of Style Pattern Company I've been invited to sew along this next week and I am inviting you! Dig in your stash and find about 2 1/2 yards! Let's have some fun!
What to do to join the sew along?
1. Buy the digital pattern No. 101 The E.S.P. Dress – Decades of Style Pattern Company using the Discount Code: ESPPDF10! It will cost you $10, I love instant gratification!
2. Print the pattern and read it to see what you need!
3. Pick a fabric (for me about 3 yards), I pulled from my stash this beautiful blue rose pattern from Melody Miller's "Picnic"! It is my favorite! I bought, 4 yards, to save for something special!
Note: As a quilter I buy backings when I find them on sale so maybe you have the fabric you need in your stash that would look gorgeous! Think about it!
4. Wash and dry the fabric!
5. Tape your pattern together and cut it out!
6. Read the pattern instructions again and gather your supplies!
7. Pin your pattern to your fabric and cut it out!
8. Some people more professional than I would say make a muslin dress first but they are not me! Get "Sewing"
Oh yeah, did I tell you I never made a dress before! But I am always in for a challenge lets do it together!
I will check in later in the week and show you my progress!
Hugs to all - Lisa
Still Time To Enter! In The Boon Docks: Patchwork Threads Giveaway (click blue link)
Let's make some dresses!