Hideaway Quilt


I was so excited when Fat Quarter Shop invited me to participate in AGF Stitched with Kimberly
When I began working on the project my thought was to use this beautiful fabric and make my new granddaughter who was due April 1, 2018 a grand quilt.




These blocks are super easy for a beginner and the quilt pattern is available for free.  

The  Hideaway Quilt Video with Kimberly Jolly is available to help you!

The AGF Stitched Quilt for this Thursday
 is the Hideaway 
with a FREE Pattern!

Along with the pattern, the Fat Quarter Shop has the Hideaway Quilt Kit and matching Backing Set that features Capsules Nest by AGF Studios for Art Gallery Fabrics. The Quilt Kit features the Capsules Nest Make-A-Wish Panel that truly delightful for any child.  All the blocks on the panel showcase the animal themes that are featured throughout the collection.





After quilting the last 7 years this panel is one of my favorites 
(I am buying a few extra’s for future baby quilts)!





Then look at this print!



Yes, I did actually got the quilt top finished!
Piecing done with Aurifil 50 wt. thread!




I was even quilting this one myself!
I was doing so well straight line quilting with Aurifil 50 wt. thread!
2600 Dove
Ahead of schedule
but then!





Somebody decided she wasn’t waiting 3 more weeks to be born!

Quilting has been put on hold because I am at the hospital writing this post!


Meet the newest member of our family, 
Sarah Elizabeth Proctor
born on Pie Day,
 March 14, 2018, 
at 10:40 am, 
9 lbs 10 ozs, 20 inches long


Isn’t she beautiful!
Thank you Fat Quarter Shop and Art Gallery Fabrics for the opportunity!
This quilt will be well used!
Hugs everyone! Lisa

Comments

  1. Yes she is 👶 aaaadorable, and you are beautiful.
    This quilt is so nice, and wowie you made it so nicely. I am laughing at your two assistants holding the quilt, they look "unwilling but obliging" 🙃😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of you! She IS beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop