Spelling Bee Week 43


Week 43 of Spelling Bee Sew Along 
with the Fat Quarter Shop! I have really enjoyed the sew along and appreciate the Fat Quarter Shop for letting me participate. This is a book we all need in our quilting libraries.


The Spelling Bee is by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet and features complete instructions for 100 letter, number, punctuation and picture blocks in two sizes plus 18 quilt projects!



My block for week 43 is the Hyphen.  Hyphen (-) block using Modern Minis by Lori Holt Of Bee in my Bonnet for Riley Blake Designs and Bee Backgrounds Gray Crossstitch Yardage for the background.
I just love Lori Holt’s Modern Minis!

Please stop by Greg of 
Grey Dogwood Studio to see his block for today.  

Just one more week of the sew along left with the Fat Quarter Shop. You can see the complete list of the Bloggers can be found at

Thank you for Sewing Along with us!
Until next time - Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop