Welcome 2021

Well I think I will try to do better at blogging in 2021!

Things are going to change in many ways 
but I am still sewing and quilting!
 I hope you are too!

Christmas 2020

I made many gifts for Christmas which I will post about!
To get used to blogging again!





The quilt above was a work of love for my cousin’s daughter. 
Both her parents were involved through the process! 
My cousin chose the block pattern (16” block), 
his wife is a math wizard, she helped me blow up the block to 96” x 96”, 
then they bought the fabric.  

I made the first block as it was 16” x 16”
Then I had a sample I know what block to cut
Most I just timed x5 each cut and it worked!
I really enjoyed the challenge!


This is just a start but we have to start somewhere!
Be safe and take care!
Have any challenges you’d like to share?
Leave a comment!
Love you all!
Lisa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White