Need a Tote? I got one for you and it’s free






Happy Sunday! I finished the Reversible Box Tote #reversibleboxtote yesterday pattern by #veryshannon @soveryshannon

It is a free pattern and quick and easy! Another words you can make one no matter your skill level! I will make it again. You can find the tote pattern on the website here!





I used @riflepaperco Strawberry Fields fabric and Horizon 2021 Kona Solid of the year
by @robertkaufman Robert Kaufman Fabrics  for the lining. I sewed it all together with Aurifil Thread #aurifil50wt @aurifilthread  using a black and matching blue! On topstitched sides I used black as my top thread and blue as my bobbin thread. It was very easy to do the top sides with wonder clips. It was new for me and everything was right in the directions! 
Well written pattern. I did sew twice around the topstitching area to give it move stability.








If your looking for a new knitting or sewing bag I highly recommend the pattern! #boxtote #sewing #knittingbag #sewingbags #strawberryfieldsfabric #riflepaperco




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop