Debbie Mumm Fabric and
A charm pack of 1862 Battle Hymn by Barbara Brackman for Moda.
And two Gifts in a Jar Books for one wonderful winner.
This giveaway is open to everyone! You can leave up to 2 comments only:
1. Answer this question "Why do you blog" or if you don't have a blog "Why do you read blogs"?
2. All follower - new or old - leave a comment saying hi and answer this question "Where do you live"?
Please remember to leave an email address if you are a no-reply blogger or if you don't have a Blogger account. You can't win if I can't email you. Also, please do not get offended if I do not send you an email for following "in the boon docks" sometimes these parties get crazy. Remember though I do appreciate each and every person who stops by.
This drawing will be held on Tuesday, May 15, 2012. After I draw the winner I will post it on the Blog and email the winner.
Next "Who wants to trade" I love this part! I will number them you choose by number what you want to trade for some are sample piles some are scraps and some have yardage. Please do not leave a comment about trading email me at comlisajohnson(at)gmail(dot)com
1. I have 2 yards total here. But will trade for less. I do not know anything about manufacture.
2. These are from Andover Fabric Samples.
3. This is a panel for a tote bag. I will take scraps or a fat qtr for this if anyone wants it. - SWAPPED
4. Christmas fabric samples, I do not know the manufacturer. Will trade for scraps or a Fat Qtr. -SWAPPED
5. I think this is really fugly, I have a yard of it! Tell me what you want to trade.
6. I have 5 of these samples that have a sticker that says "Autumn Sky" - SWAPPED
7. A real pile of samples! Will trade for 1 fat qtr, (there is more that 1/2 yard total in samples).
If you are interested in trading please email me at comlisajohnson(at)gmail(dot)com and show me what you got either through the "Fugly Party" or a picture. Thank you for stopping by.
I am also linking up with Connie at Quilting by the River
Until later, Lisa