Spellbound Quilt Along Part 1

 


Spellbound Quilt Along

Hi Everyone, welcome to In The Boon Docks! I am almost done with my Spellbound Quilt and will have it up tomorrow! An few unexpected hospital procedures and running out of a primary fabric kind of threw me for a loop!

Tips

1. I use small Wonder clips to show what side to sew on and a large Wonder clip to hold each section together! This helps when you are chain piecing!

2. Use a 1/4" sewing foot on you machine and Chain piece - even the strips it will go faster that way.

3. Get the Creative Grid 90 Degree Double Strip Ruler you will find lots of uses for these and other blocks you can think up. It is a great investment and so easy to use.

Check out the Spellbound Quilt Along - Fat Quarter Shop's Jolly Jabber then watch the Youtube Video to see just how easy these beautiful blocks are to make. I am making this quilt for my Granddaughter and am super excited about getting it finished.

Please stop by the other bloggers in the quilt along and see the variety of ways this quilt pattern can look by just colors placement!

Denise from Pieced Brain
Melanie from Mostly Crafty
Nettie from A Quilt is Nice
Vickie from Spun Sugar Quilts

I will have my quilt online tomorrow! Until then - Lisa

 

To follow Fat Quarter Shop’s social media and keep up with all of the fun projects!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop