Saturday, April 15, 2017

Simple Little Things Babies

So this morning, honestly, I am operating in panic, wait mode! Baby Lilly is not due untl May 1st! At the stress test yesterday Momma was having contractions and is starting to progress a little. Up at 6:30 am, very unusual for me, so I started to pack not my clothes of course but my sewing things. I have to make a few baby dresses and those little mittens, so she can't scratch herself. By now, I have pulled out my clothes bags and started my laundry.

I found this little dress - free and looks to be easy enough I can do it!

 

 

Free! Little Geranium Dress Pattern - Made By Rae. This is 0 - 3 months and there is a pattern you can purchase for more extras and bigger babies and girls! When I went seaching the internet for an easy dress, this one kept popping up! So, it comes highly recommended by lots of bloggers!

 

Mittens - you wouldn't think they would be hard to find but they were! Started on Pinterest and every link I clicked on was no good! Did a search and still couldn't find what I was looking to make. Finally, on Craftsy!

Quick and Easy Baby Mittens | Craftsy

 

Hope my searching helps another Grandmother or new Mom find these handy patterns! Hug to all, Lisa

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Adorable patterns, and such an exciting time for you all! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and here I was just sticking baby socks on my Joe & Laney's hands .... :) Happy sewing and I can't wait to see the piccies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, grandma! I never got to see my grands as babies (haven't seen many of them at all...8-\) Yep, we want lots of pictures of Lilly! Oh, and mommy and daddy, too...lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I hope all goes well. It seems someone is anxious to get out in the world! What a darling little dress and mittens. They could even be made to match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute dress! Is there a pattern in my size too? Lol And yes mommy those are exactly what I was talking about when I referred to baby mittens. I love you! So does lilly don't stress to much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the research! I have a new grandbaby coming next month so this might be something I'll have to try!

    ReplyDelete

I love a two way conversation! Comments are appreciated!