Tablerunner Bliss Blog Hop

 

Tablerunner Tuesday: I think these tablerunners are so beautiful and now you can get all these patterns and more in Sherri Falls new book, Tablerunner Bliss! I have some great fabrics to use on mine next week! I posted late, I am sorry, each link goes to an awesome blog and you will find a beautiful tablerunner!

Get the book: Tablerunner Bliss Book Sherri Falls of This & That Pattern Company #ISE-918 | Fat Quarter Shop

 

Join the hop:

We are going to have a fun weeks ahead with

Fat Quarter Shop and Sherri Falls.


The blog hop will continue so keep watching!

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts! I feel very fortunate for each of you! Lisa

Comments

  1. What a pretty table runner you've showcased. Now I'll have to go backward and see the other ones! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop