Resolved To Sew 2012. Very Berry Handmade has some awesome prizes in her Resolved to Sew Giveaway
1. To start a blog and learn about blogging. Only problem-find people to read the blogs once written. Working on this one.
2. Join a BOM thats a block of the month quilting group. I have started this through www.craftsy.com and it is free. You should take a look!
3. Continue to make pillowcases through WV Cabell County CEOS. Last year I made 35 for local charties with this group. So, this year my goal is 45.
4. Learn beginning free motion quilting.
5. Use what I have in my fabric stash to make quilts for 6 months. This will be the hardest resolution for me to keep. I love fabric.
6. Make a quilt for a foster child. They need extra love and I am truely blessed with two awesome daughters and a loveable grandson. Spread the love.
7. Make a quilt to enter into the Cabell County Fair to represent my 4H group.
Now it your turn to make your sewing goals for 2012. www.verryberryhandmade.co.uk She has some great giveaways and I would just love to win Erin McMorris' 10 fat quarter bundle Summersault from Backstich. Winning new fabric is not buying it so I get the coolest fabric but I don't spend a dime and I keep my resolution. Yeah, life is grand and I get excited about the thought of winning something. You still here, you better get over there and enter!