Quilting Gallery Scrappy Triangles Quilt Submission

Hello Everyone, today I entered my quilt Visions of West Virginia into the Quilting Gallery Weekly Themed Quilt Contest. Voting by the public starts tomorrow, Friday, March 9, 2012. There is a button on the upper right-hand side of my blog, just click on it tomorrow and vote for Visions of West Virgina. The theme for this week is scrappy triangles. Thank you and please go vote for my quilt.


I made this quilt for the Cabell County Fair in 2011. My good friend Irene Hensley quilted it for me.

Comments

  1. Wow Lisa, this is gorgeous. Are the scenes in each square special WV fabric like we have special MN fabric? I love this and will certainly be voting tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilt!! Love all the little picture squares. I'll be sure to remember to vote for it tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop