Halloween Top Finished

Just wanted to share the front of my Halloween quilt. I will be working this week to get the back completed to show you later. I think this quilt will be a two in one were you can use either side. I hope you like it!

The fabric I used: Trick or Treat, Deb Strain, Moda; The Very Series, Eric Carle, Andover Fabrics, and a couple others that I will post at the end. I received them in swaps and don't know who made them.

Here is Georgie our curious Chihuahua, he is full size, no teacup here! The wind was blowing making difficult for photos.

Ok, now for the two Fabrics I love and could use some help identifying. If you know please let me know. I would be very grateful. Thanks for stopping at "In The Boon Docks", Lisa


I will be linking up with Connie


Comments

  1. The greenness bat one is either from Hancock or JoAnns because I have some and used it last year in my blogtoberfest quilt and the only two places I bought fabric were there! I still have just a bit left. I am NUTZ. About halloween fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt and fabrics! Georgie seems to really like it! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finish! Too cute!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop