Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

from

There is something about Christmas
that always makes me grateful
for the people in my life!

That includes all of you in Blogland!
Since my husband has been ill
so many of you have stepped up
and filled my obligations,
sent me sweet gifts, and even food!
The readers keep reading even when
I don't have much content to post!
You all know who you are
and you each have lightened
my load this holiday season!
Thank you all so much!
Life is better on this planet because of you.


I won two hats and a Santa pattern from the SMS Giveaways and I will have to thank them later but the little boy hat went to David's 4th grade teachers son and Zoey has claimed the Anna hat! As you can see it is getting well used and loved! If you ladies are reading thank you!

I have great plans for 2015
and I hope you will join me in the new year!
Thank you all for a fabulous year!
Create and be yourself,
Lisa

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Sunshine!
    I hope you have a great day filled with fun & laughter.
    Christmas here in Australia is Summer... but the weather here is a lil crazy at the moment, so nothing outside we'll be inside with our cardigans on as it is quite cool. We'll also feast on a hot lunch, roast chicken & hot Christmas pudding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Lisa. Many blessings to you for the new year too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Lisa! I hope the new year brings you lots of peace and happiness. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet pics! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop