Halloween Haunts 2015

Halloween Haunts 2015 starts today October 16th.

October 16 - 28, 2015

You can find the link to all the Bloggers involved right here Halloween Haunts on Halloween Haunts Starts Today Are You Haunting With Us? ||. She has done such a great job organizing everything for the hop.

My day is October 21st and I've been working a few things for you.

The Fat Quarter Shop will be giving daily gift certificates each day of the hop. That's a lot of chances to win! Thank you Fat Quarter Shop for your support! I will be poping in daily for my chance and some excellant ideas!

So please come support the

Halloween Haunts 2015 Blog Hop

It will be a spooktackular time for us all!

Create and be unique, Lisa

 

Comments

  1. Just a quick note - the second link "Halloween Haunts starts today" is a bad link and just gives me a rather dire security warning from Facebook so you might want to double-check it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for telling me! I fixed it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop