ALYOF November 2015 Goal

A Lovely Year Of Finishes-October Goal

Welcome Everyone!

Well once again I feel like the year is zipping by
and leaving me behind in a big way! Christmas is on it's way and of course I'm not ready. I have been buying for months and have it all crammed in my Fabric Stash Closet, no one opens that door! So it is safe from prying eyes! Do you hide gifts among your stash?

My goal for October 2015 is to make a quilt out of Nomad, by Urbin Chiks, for Moda and a light blue Kona Solid. I really love the design patterns with the feathers and this print with a fox. The quilt will be for my cousin and his wife for Christmas! The only thing is we have Christmas each year with their family at Thanksgiving. So I better get busy to have it ready in time. My cousin is like my little brother and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He helped me so much last year when my husband was sick. He always makes me feel so good about what I am making because he wants the them not a store bought gift.


Thank you for coming by and checking
out what I'm creating! Lisa

 

I'll be linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes – November Goal Party | Sew BitterSweet Designs

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White