One Monthly Goal


Oh, how can it already be February? I have a lot going on with family but everyone needs to make time (even a little) for themselves during stressful times. So my goal this month is to make one row, any row from the book All In A Row!

Red Letter Quilts: OMG: One Monthly Goal Linkup - Time for February Goals!

Maybe I will make Pat Sloan's row of laundry on the line! The contest runs from February 1, 2016 to March 15, 2016. Each row you make is an entry into the contest.

Allinarowquiltalong to find out more on facebook!

I love the idea that the money made feeds kids! One reason to buy the book (feed kids) but the best reason is that most of the rows are made to be quick and easy!

To get the book for yourself Martingale - Moda All-Stars All in a Row (Print version + eBook bundle)

I am not in anyway associated with this contest, I just want to win!

Thank you, Lisa

I am linking up with the others for OMG at Red Letter Quilts

 

Comments

  1. This is the first time I've heard of this book. I can't wait to see your quilt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop