September 11, 2016

Photo brought to you by Spencer Platt/Getty Images!

My heart is with the families of the victims of the vicious attacks on September 11, 2001. I don't want my family, my friends, or any one to forget how the victims died. They have to know this was an attack on Americian way of life. No one was excluded from this tragedy these men meant to kill as many people as possible. They did not care who was murdered!

Take a few minutes today to pray or send good thoughts to the victim's families! The victim's who survived are still suffering 15 years later! The 75,000 rescue workers who today are ill with conditions associated with the cleanup. I wish I could say something that would give them strength and peace and I pray God will grant them that.

Thank you for reading - Lisa

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop