Catch Up with In The Boon Docks


My Sew Together Bag more about it this bag here


Extra long Strap


Quilt for a Foster Child one of a local family! Blocks from a free Craftsy class years ago, I learned a lot.  You see my first hexagons I ever made. Beautiful baby will always have a quilt.


Woppet Buckets - I love this pattern and just keep making more! Clever Woppet on Instagram - Anna Cunningham 


These first (2) I made for out bathroom to hold our toiletries!


This one was for the #woppetbucketswap


Swapped this one for Luke Hayes’ birthday!  I got some great ornaments in return!


The first one was for the #sugarplumswap!  I really recommend the pattern! Simple, versatile, and useful!





The (2) stockings where fun! I’d like to make a few more if I get the time!


Christmas Stockings


Quilted Notions Pouch - love it but it has a lot of hand sewing! I changed the pattern a bit by sewing the zipper in with my sewing machine!


Working on Halloween Couch Pillows for next year.


There is more and I will try to post it this week!  I got a lot done but never had the time to blog but that is going to change in 2019. One goal is how many post a month?  What do you think? At least once a week or two a month?  

I have had pneumonia since Thanksgiving and my little granddaughter Lilly since then too! Mommy came yesterday and I will be sad to see her go home!  But I have Christmas sewing to get done or I’ll be seeing Christmas Eve.  Love you all and thanks for reading. Lisa





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White