Getting Caught Up June

Welcome to Getting Caught Up
Hello, I am Lisa and if you haven’t been here before welcome! I hope you decide to follow along on my sewing and quilting adventures! This maybe old news to some of you and I love you for it! Thank you for sticking with me throughout the years!

I post on Instagram 
But my blogging hasn’t 
covered a lot of the items 
I have made!

I am working on baby quilts
this week for
new babies!




I am trying like other bloggers 
to get back in the habit of 
blogging at least once a week! 
Now on to getting caught up!



I finished this free pattern
from the Fat Quarter Shop
Fabrics: Patriotic ones I had in my stash 
by Patric Loose, 
I also used his Stars line 
for the back and Binding
Kona Cottons- Dark Blue, Aqua & Snow White
Thread: Aurifil 50 Wt
It is a patchwork pattern
and beginner friendly!

with 4th of July coming up
you have time to do this!


Summer Book Club Quilt Along
#summerbookclubqal
With @katebasti
On Instagram 
Going on right now!

The patterns are Tall Tales Quilt Blocks
To buy the patterns on Etsy
Look up Quilt With Kate!
This is a FPP pattern
and beginner friendly!

Made (2) and mailed 
one to a friend in Europe!
One block will fit 
in a first class envelope!




I wanted to share with you this vintage Brother Tingler 031
I bought at Goodwill Industries 
For .99 cents!
Yes it is Pink and Purple!
I know it runs but not how it
Stitches!

If you know how old 
this is please let me know!
I have searched the Internet,
even found a book, but not the age!



Made this little bag for a swap!
Pattern: Tink Along Pouch
By: Cheri Lewnow 



It was simple and cute!
I highly recommend!


Found this delightful moth
in my yard one day!




Used Heather Ross fabric
Pattern by: From Blank Pages
Rockstar
Great FPP pattern

Made this bag for
my partner in the #2019igsecretpals
Swapping bimonthly!
Great fun!




Made this tote bag for another swap!






#100days100blocks
With @gnomeangel
Begins July 1st
Check it out on her blog
She has patterns available 
for sale in .pdf and books
for FPP, machine piecing, 
and even EPP
Come join the fun for a 100 days!

Thank you for taking a look!
If you have any question 
leave me a comment!
Lisa



Have to Share!
Sarah Elizabeth enjoying pool time!
No water in her eyes and she is a happy swimmer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White