Farm Girl Vintage 2 Week 18 Rise and Shine Block 36


Welcome to “In The Boon Docks”, 
my name is Lisa
and I am excited to share my block 
from the Farm Girl Vintage Quilt Along 
Week 18
with Lori Holt from 
or
on Instagram



Farm Girl Vintage 2
This book has all
the fun farm blocks plus
patterns for pincushions, quilts, doll quilts,
and pillows!
It is available for sale at




I used a combination of Lori’s fabric with Riley Blake Designs!
Granny Chic
Bee Backgrounds
Modern Minis



I lost my Alphabitties from 
and spent a good amount of time using stickers
I wrote out! It was no fun!




I ordered some as soon as I realized I had misplaced my set!
They are a product every quilter should own.


Block 36

I was inspired by Lori to make my little tractor pincushion, 
she makes some of the cutest stuff!
Best thing is she shares a lot on her blog!


The “Rise and Shine Rooster”
is on page 113
of 
Farm Girl Vintage 2

The Fat Quarter Shop blog
The Jolly Jabber is posting too!



See more blocks under #farmgirlfridays
on Instagram!
You can follow me on Instagram 

I am very grateful to the Fat Quarter Shop for allowing me to participate 
in quilt along and sew along for the last 8 years!

Thank you for stopping by,
Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White