Love your neighbor


I bought this T-shirt the other day!

I believe this is so important!
Acceptance of others!

So let’s all try to love our neighbor!
Not just next door, but all inclusive!
I am your neighbor if you are reading this post!
I love you for who you are!
You are different from me and that is great!
No Exceptions!
Let’s have fun and enjoy each other’s 
Creative talents!

Now that that is over with
I hope you have a delightful day!
What is your creative talent?

Love your neighbor,
Lisa


Comments

  1. I have a lot of creative talents - and I think most people do whether they realize it or not.
    Mine: Painting, sewing, quilting, weaving, acting, singing, playing musical instruments, cooking. But the one I am probably best at is "making a mess." Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lisa, this is important!!! đŸ’–

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop