In the Garden Quilt

January 2022

Last year I was delighted
to win a subscription in Kristy Lea’s 
Pattern Club 2022
This years quilt is called “In The Garden” I finished both blocks this month without trouble.

January Blocks

Bouquet block


Chain of Leaves



This is a 6 month foundation paper piecing subscription and you could join anytime!
It really is beautiful!

In The Garden



I am really excited 
and determined to complete
 this quilt this year!

Please if you are getting this 
by email can you leave me a comment on my blog!
I was surprised when I received two emails after I posted last time.  I was very disappointed when I found out last year we would loose all our email followers. So, I am kinda confused why I got one for following my blog. Hopefully they are sending the emails out.

Thank you so much for reading along!
Stay safe and healthy,
Lisa

Comments

  1. I got this email not sure about the others since I follow so many. Hoping your email provider works better for you. I appreciate your sharing of projects very much. Be well always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop