Update on Daughter and Granddaughters

Current Update on Ashley, Lilly, and Sarah


Last I blogged my girls had been lost their home in a apartment fire 
and I ask for Prayer Request
There is a link there to the local paper in Wheeling, WV, that tells about the fire!

Currently, they are still staying with another family and looking for a place to live.
 I started a Go Fund Me page to help get furniture, appliances, cribs, and other household items.

If you would like to donate here is the link!


They have received some help from Red Cross, Salvation Army, family and friends!  I am so grateful to everyone who have helped! Thank you! Please keep our family in your prayers!

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
and Happy New Years

Love, Lisa

Comments

  1. Thanks! I kept refreshing the page all yesterday, waiting for your post. =) I'm heading right over there now. I'm so glad they are getting some help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am adding it to my advent post for today, right at the very top, with a link to the GoFundMe page, and a link to your blog. There's no need to publish either of my comments. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

April Showers Blog Hop

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White